Recent Search Terms
- Forecasts from the Australian Bureau of Meteorology. Updated 06:32 Tuesday 21/05/2013 (EDST)
- COBAR - A little late rain. Min: 9 Max: 19
- DUBBO - Partly cloudy. Min: 3 Max: 21
- KATOOMBA - Wind easing. Partly cloudy. Min: 6 Max: 16
- SYDNEY - Partly cloudy. Min: 11 Max: 23
- TAMWORTH - Partly cloudy. Min: 1 Max: 20
Tag Archives: photos
Friday 19th of August 2011
Smithfield – Cairns – Botanical Garden
I started late, got bread for breakfast from Woolworth first, read the newspaper, my host told me to leave the house, she needs to work in peace.
So I left and drove to Cairns Botanical Garden, quite big, for a little town like this, I think.… What is next?
Thursday 18th of August 2011
Malanda – Mareeba Wetlands – David’s Creek Waterfall – Kuranda – Smithfield
I left Malanda and took the back roads to Tolga Woodworks shop, nice stuff. I tried to visit the Granite Gorge, but they wanted to charge me 10 $ just for looking and walking around their private property, fair enough, but not with me.… What is next?